We are seeking a customer focused individual to join our leading client who specialise in therapy education, who are based in modern offices in Eastleigh. This fantastic new opportunity is starting in May and interviews are taking place next Wednesday & Thursday.
You will be joining a company who have won several outstanding awards and offer excellent benefits, such as hybrid working, a yearly bonus, eyecare vouchers, 25 days holiday and free on-site parking.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for customers through telephone and email
- Processing new memberships
- Membership renewals
- Processing insurance applications
- Updating the in-house system with members information and changes
To be successful for this role, you'll have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of resolving customer queries and complaints
- Organisation skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience of using Microsoft office suite and updating Excel spreadsheets
Please click on the link to apply as we review applications immediately, or for more details please call Alice on 0238022 6670 or email email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact