JOB TITLE: Administrator
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum DOE
HOURS: Monday - Friday, Full Time
BENEFITS: Generous benefits + 25 Days holidays, plus bank holidays
WOW FACTOR: A very successful construction company based in a lovely fresh spacious office with free parking!
Office Angels are excited to be supporting a highly regarded construction company with their latest recruitment. They are looking for a Administrator to join their fast-paced and friendly team, the role will be office based in Bedford.
- Support the manager and his team with day to day issues, needs and queries.
- To record damage and losses of machinery and vehicles.
- Maintain contact with other departments in head office to ensure all costs are recoverable and build up a good rapport with the site teams.
- Take responsibility for the administration to ensure compliance with legal and business requirements, dealing with taxation, penalty charges and licence checks.
- General administrative duties.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Office administrative experience.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Customer Service Skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- IT skills - proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as part of a team.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact