£27,000 - £33,000
South West London
Full Time / Permanent
Start date: Asap!
25 days holiday PLUS, 4-week sabbatical every 5 years, 10% annual year bonus (Company performance Based), Free lunch each day worked, Discounts for friends and family, Clothing allowance, Private Healthcare, Life assurance, Team incentives!!
An amazing opportunity to join a well established company; the perfect opportunity for someone who is wanting to join a fantastic, sociable team and get stuck in.
Like what you hear? Read on…
Reporting to the Transactional Manager you will ensure the timely, accurate and efficient generation of all customer invoices for several group entities, ensuring billing is done in accordance with market agreements, customers are adhering to payment terms and receipts are allocated timely and accurately.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
- Raising and reconciling intercompany and franchise royalty billing and additional charges on a periodic and quarterly basis
- Processing intercompany recharges and reconciling all balances to ensure any queries or disputes are resolved on a timely basis.
- Monitor the invoicing for the grocery business to ensure invoices are being generated correctly and communicated to external customers.
- Working closely with Supply Chain to ensure all shipments dispatched within the period have been invoiced accurately.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Ledger period end close process, ensure all invoices, credit notes and receipts are accurately recorded.
- Design and develop system solutions to improve efficiencies and mitigate control risks.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer account information.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead weekly debtor meetings with Senior Management to resolve billing issues, disputes and flagging ageing items where business action is required.
- Coordinate requests for tax compliance certificates with HMRC and legal/tax advisors.
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable documentation to external auditors.
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- Strong IT / system skills, preferably with MS Dynamics 365 and Power BI
- Experience across Accounts Payable and Receivable an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to manage conflicting tasks to deliver on key priorities, a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail are essential skills for success in this role
- You will have extensive accounts receivable experience, not just credit control experience.
- You will be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels and be able to enforce controls and ensure processes are followed.
- Clear understanding of foreign currency transactions and accounting for variances in FX rates
- Track record of continuous improvement in the field of AR, both process related and technology driven
If this is for you then you should click on the apply button or call me, Joan Collins for more information on the role on 0208 542 6688. If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact