Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist *Option to WFH+Career Development*
Location: Dover, 3 days working in the office, 2 days working from home
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week, 8:30am- 5pm
Career progression opportunities: Senior Accounts Payable Specialist and Lead, Accounts Payable
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- Responsible for creating all payments within Oracle Cloud and manually on the banking platforms - 12 payments per day that must be submitted
- Responsible for all SG&A invoices from approval to submission and payment
- Management of vendor and supplier details as required
- Monitor all unvouchered items to ensure documents are received prompt and in the correct manor
- Open, review and distribute all physical post
- Manage incidents on existing loads and escalate when required
- Work with internal reps to resolve carrier/vendor complaints
- Regularly review carrier statements to ensure the creditors balance is accurate
- Responding to all queries through shared inboxes from internal and external parties
- Other duties as assigned based on business need
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Knowledge/experience of Accounts Payable
- Someone who is quick to picking up new systems and enjoys working in a busy but enjoyable role
- Someone who enjoys working with and being part of a supportive team
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact