Office Angels are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant for an amazing Events Management company based in the heart of London Bridge. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with a successful company in a fabulous office within a friendly team.
London Bridge | 1-3 months on-going with potential to be extended | Mon - Fri, 9am-5:30pm| £17ph - £19ph, depending on experience plus exclusive OA benefits! | Hybrid working (2 office days per week) | Must be available to start immediately
* Coding and uploading purchase invoices onto the Accounting system
* Processing invoices correctly, manually and by scan
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* Processing expenses. Payment runs
* Prepare BACS payment remittance advice's
* Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
* General Ledger journal postings and reconciliations
* Ad hoc reporting such as assisting with month end reporting, aged creditors
* Ensure department filing and archiving is up to date and accurate
* Strong Accounts Payable experience
* Motivated and enthusiastic
* Knowledge of SAP or Concur or a similar system would be an advantage
* Focused individual, organised with good attention to detail
* Be immediately available to start a new role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact