Professional, Expanding and Successful Shipping company based near St Katherine's Dock is looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Working within a wider Finance Team this is a great opportunity for somebody who is working towards their finance qualifications to gain more experience and exposure.
This role has become available due to an internal promotion within the team.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Invoice Processing / Reporting
- Processing of Multi-Currency purchase ledger invoices
- Dealing with any supplier payment queries and investigating overdue payments.
- Setting up new suppliers
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Reconcile accounts payable ledger accounts with agents/suppliers' statements.
- Processing bank transactions & reconciliations to perform month end closure.
- Financial reporting
- Other ad hoc duties as set by the Finance Manager.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Educated to degree level
- Working towards AAT/ACCA
- Previous Finance Admin/Accounts Assistant experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office suite Good organisational skills
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday
- Group life assurance x6 salary
- Group Income protection up to 75% salary
- Headspace subscription for employee
- Season ticket loan after passing probation
- Cycle to work - after passing probation
- Long service award after 5 years' service
- Discounts Hub - Retailers, Family days out, hotels and holidays.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact