JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant
LOCATION: Daventry, Northamptonshire
SALARY: Up to £25,000 per annum DOE
HOURS: Monday - Friday, Full time
BENEFITS: Generous benefits + 30days holiday (Inc banks holidays)
WOW FACTOR: Office Angels are excited to be supporting a highly regarded manufacturing company with their latest recruitment. They are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team, based in Daventry.
- Working within in house software, entering absences and updating staff records.
- Posting of all purchase invoices and credits and ensuring authorisation obtained where necessary.
- Keep accurate records of staff mileage and processing staff expense claims.
- Matching GRNs and purchase orders to invoices and resolving any differences.
- Collating information regarding weekly payroll and liaising with managers confirming their staff's timesheets.
- Reconciling supplier statements to supplier accounts.
- Petty Cash reconciliation.
- Requesting missing invoices.
- Communicating with suppliers by email and phone.
- Maintaining Purchasing Card.
- Keeping supplier payment schedule up to date.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly payment run.
- Providing cover in the absence of other members of the Accounts Office team where training has been given.
- General admin/filing.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally 2+ years.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office.
- Reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to work alone, as well as work cooperatively as a team member.
- Great communicator.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact