As an Accounts Assistant you will be working within a small team of 3 mainly managing a weekly payroll for up to 40 subcontractors and dealing with C I S deductions and VAT returns.
Job title: Accounts Assistant
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, onsite parking, Pension
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Submitting PAYE and C I S deductions for subcontractors to HMRC
- Creating weekly payroll
- Monthly VAT returns and staff salaries
- First point of contact for all calls and adhoc admin tasks
We'd love to speak with candidates with:
- Construction industry experience who has dealt with C I S payments
- Happy to work in the office 5 days a week
- Highly organised and has excellent attention to detail
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today - this is such an incredible opportunity.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01923 255626 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Fiona (Permanent Consultant).
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact