Office Angels are so excited to be recruiting for an Account Manager based in Maidstone. Working for a well-established, friendly but hard-working team, this is a role that would be ideal for someone who is proactive and customer centric.
Job Title: Account Manager (Employee Benefits)
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Contribution Pension
- Birthday off
- Free Will Writing service
- Retail discounts
- Xmas party
This will be a very busy role for someone who is highly motivated and can demonstrate a positive attitude to work.
As the Account Manager your key responsibilities would be:
- Proactively work towards and meet new business targets on both cross sales and new business.
- Attend face to face and telephone appointments inviting insurers/providers
- Carry out employee presentations and benefit fairs.
- Undertake full market reviews and obtain new quotes for new business generated.
- Negotiate with insures and providers for discount and make client aware of cost savings.
- Provide full advice and recommendations to clients, following up with a detailed report and suitable meeting.
We'd love to speak to candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent administration skills, at least 2 years Administrative and Account Management experience.
- Good knowledge of IT
- Background within Insurance/Employee Relations will be advantageous
- Full driving licence required.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do, please call us on 01622 769696
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact