Account Executive - Cosmetics Company! £26K
Location: Keighley - BD20 - Parking on site
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: 37 hours per week 8:30-5:00- 1 hour lunch
Start date: ASAP - Immediate Start Available
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Social events - Christmas doo each year
- Pension Scheme contribution
- Opportunity to earn an annual performance bonus of up to 5%
- Free onsite parking
- Pay reviews each year
Do you want to work for a cosmetics company who recognises when employees have been working hard and with the sun shining the Managing Director decides to let everyone finish at 12:00pm to go for a walk and to the local pub and enjoy the afternoon with your colleagues!
Office Angels Bradford are very excited to be supporting a cosmetic business based in Keighley who are looking to expand their Customer Service team! It is a family feel environment with everyone putting teamwork at the fore front of everything they do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join the small Customer Service team. You will be reporting into the Account Manager and this role will involve being part of the exciting process of shipments being sent across the world!
If you have a background as a Senior Administrator/Sales Administrator/Order Processing/ Account Management and want to work for a company who strives to keep their people first ethos, then STOP LOOKING and APPLY TODAY!!
Regular duties and responsibilities:
- First point of call for customers calling in
- Managing any orders through the website- this could be for UK, Worldwide
- Input the orders onto the system ensuring the accuracy and availability of the order
- Work closely with account managers and customer service team to understand all the details of each customer
- Check stock availability and produce pick notes to fulfil the order
- Monitor and communicate any out of stocks / potential out of stocks to the Account Manager/Customer Service Manager
- Book in deliveries with customers- working closely with the warehouse transport team
- Produce delivery documentation
- Deal with customers and account managers queries in an efficient timely manner
- Ensure accurate and detailed information is provided for each order
- Liaise with Warehouse to ensure orders are delivered on time- including arranging transport
- Liaise with Accounts regarding customers credit limits- updating correctly onto the system
- Update pricing structures on system- Inputting any payments onto systems
- Generate necessary reports
- Attend daily Sales Order meetings
We'd love to speak to candidates who:
- Strong administration background or account management/customer services
- If you have export experience this is a real added bonus but not essential so, please still apply if you have excellent communication skills and enthusiasm
- Flexible team member - Always willing to support and help others
- Full competence with MS packages including Outlook, Word, Excel
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact