Temporary Premises Manager
Tooting, Office Based
Up to £19 p/h
Required: Mon - Friday 08:30AM - 5:00PM
Start date: ASAP
An opportunity to join a well-established company based in Tooting. Reporting into the Business Manager, the main focus of this role is to undertake responsibility for the property and asset management of the site with a particular focus on managing the health and safety, the projects that need to be successfully undertaken and keeping up with all compliance related work.
Daily Duties include:
- Managing a team - working closely with the premises team to develop their skills and ensure the team is successful
- Manage the budget and schedule for all premises related work
- Ensure audit, risk assessment and COSHH returns are done in a timely fashion and to a high quality level
- Be responsible for ensuring the security of the buildings, site and resources
- Act as a designated key holder, providing out of hours and emergency access to the site
- Responsible for contractors whilst on site and ensure work is completed to the required standard, coordinating projects where appropriate
- Purchase premises related equipment and supplies within agreed budget, insuring that all purchase orders, paperwork and authorities are correctly sort. In line with the clients Financial Polices.
- Ensure the safe storage of all stock in clearly labelled cupboards/areas.
- Ensuring that all deliveries are properly received, checked and delivered to the place where they are used or stored.
- Ensuring that on-site parking arrangements are properly enforced.
- Undertake a yearly risk assessment, ensure compliance within the college with all health and safety.
- Comply with other reasonable requests from the line manager consistent with the overall requirements for the job.
Sound interesting?...you must have:
- Experience of working within an educational environment or similar environment
- Flexibility and sensitivity to the needs of a wide range of users on site
- Knowledge of efficient cleaning methods and material is desirable
- Evidence of success in completing handy person or DIY tasks (paid or unpaid)
- Awareness of the requirements of health and safety legislation and good practice relevant to the duties of the post.
- Training of basic H&S procedures and COSHH
- Training and certification of Swimming Pool Systems (desirable but training can be provided)
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or call me, Steph Webb for more information on the role on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact