We all know how challenging it can be to get the best out of your workforce, and how to make your company the employer of choice. We see it as a big part of our role to share our know-how, and because we've been awarded a place in Britain’s 100 Best Workplaces, we can share some of those secrets with you.
We have put together a series of guides and useful templates on hiring, inspiring, developing, and thanking (just some of the criteria that Best Workplaces assessed us on).
The tips are designed to help you fill resource gaps in your team, retain your best performers, and make your office a more attractive place to work.
A little recognition goes a long way
Our fourth and final top tips guide focuses on thanking and appreciating your staff which boosts retention and increases motivation. The guide covers:
- Giving praise where it’s due
- Thanking your staff without blowing the budget
- Building recognition into the workplace, and much more
To help you motivate your team through positive praise, we have created a template which you can download here.
Developing your staff for long-term retention
Our third top tips guide focuses on how to get the best out of your staff.
- Effective coaching techniques
- Appealing to your worker's ambitious side
- Implementing on-the-job training conversations, and much more
To help you successfully develop your workforce, download our free coaching template.
Inspired workers give their all
Our second top tips guide in this series focuses on inspiring your team to be their best:
- The value of effective inductions
- Giving your employees a purpose
- Achieving open communication
To plan your next induction, download our free induction checklist now.
Good hiring pays dividends
Our first top tips guide focuses on hiring the right people for your team:
- Defining the role
- Perfecting interviewing techniques
- Setting your brand apart from competitors
To set you on the path to success, download our free job specification template now.
Receive job alerts